Foot conditions that we treat
Foot pain is surprisingly common. The pain can have a wide range of causes. It may be inherited, provoked by an injury or even be caused by footwear, it could be to do with biomechanical allignment,wearing high heels which can aggravate the ball of the foot which is just below the toes.
Trauma or disease may cause foot pain,including arthritic conditions.
Follow the links below to find out more about common foot conditions. The list isn’t comprehensive. You should always see a podiatrist for a professional diagnosis and to establish the best way to overcome the ailment.
Find out more about:
- Brachymetatarsia treatment at The Yorkshire foot Hospital
- Bunion treatment and Procedures.
- Toe Shortening and Hammer Toes
- Mortons Neuroma procedures
- Lumps and Bumps (Bursae, Ganglions, Cysts & Exostosis)
- Ingrowing toenail Surgery
- Arthritis in the Toes
- Verrucae treatment
- Cosmetic Foot Surgery