We don't just treat. We cure.
The Yorkshire Foot Hospital and Podiatry Centre based within The Lawrence Clinic in Leeds specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle disorders. The dedicated unit is led by Podiatric surgeons Mr.Tony Wilkinson and Mr.Steven Finney who have many years of experience in foot procedures.
UK’s Leading Consultant Podiatric Surgeons, specialising in foot and ankle surgery.
The Yorkshire Foot Hospital is still offering face to face consultations and surgical procedures during lockdown..
Our examination, treatment and surgical protocols have been adapted in line with our updated COVID-19 infection control policies and risk assessments.
This is to ensure that all of our patients and staff are kept safe and well whilst you are with us.
All patients will receive a temperature check upon arrival.
All Patients and staff are issued with full PPE.
All rooms and operating theatres are deep cleaned between patients.
We are currently experiencing a rise in patient enquiries for all surgical procedures.
Why choose The Yorkshire Foot Hospital ?
- The Yorkshire Foot Hospital is an Outpatient facility, meaning surgical procedures do not last for more than one hour.
- Patients do not require a hospital bed, therefore you are discharged home following a short recovery.
- All surgical procedures are performed under local anaesthetic, meaning recovery is much quicker and far less of a risk compared to general anaesthetic.
- You will recover in your own private room with no contact with any other patients.
- Most patients following their surgical procedure are back into recreational footwear eg. trainers 2 weeks after their surgery.
- We provide all our patients with a 24 hour Video On-call Service should you require any advice.
Our team of Consultant Podiatric Surgeons are here to provide you with professional help and information on all your foot and ankle problems.
Some of the most common foot conditions that we regularly treat here at The Yorkshire Foot Hospital.
You can still keep in touch with us via our Telehealth site which allows you to arrange Online video Consultations.
Email our Reception team using the 'Contact Us' Form.
To arrange your Online Podiatric Surgery Consultation
CLICK on the button below
Select Initial Podiatric Surgery Consultation.
An online calendar will allow you to choose a suitable date and time.
A link will be sent to your email address.
Simply click on the link at the time of your appointment.
Your Consultation will then begin.
Recent Patient testimonials
“A true Yorkshire man”
“As a patient at The Yorkshire Foot Hospital, I am only too happy to endorse all the medical practitioners and staff and the excellent work that they do.
It is so refreshing to see so many dedicated Specialists working together providing such a comprehensive service in Yorkshire.
A proven positive step in providing much needed treatment and care for all.