We don't just treat. We cure.
The Yorkshire Foot Hospital and Podiatry Centre based within The Lawrence Clinic in Leeds specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle disorders. The dedicated unit is led by Podiatric surgeons Mr.Tony Wilkinson and Mr.Steven Finney who have many years of experience in foot procedures.
UK’s Leading Consultant Podiatric Surgeons, specialising in foot and ankle surgery.
Why choose The Yorkshire Foot Hospital ?
- The Yorkshire Foot Hospital is an Outpatient facility, meaning surgical procedures do not last for more than one hour.
- Patients do not require a hospital bed, therefore you are discharged home following a short recovery.
- All surgical procedures are performed under local anaesthetic, meaning recovery is much quicker and far less of a risk compared to general anaesthetic.
- You will recover in your own private room with no contact with any other patients.
- Most patients following their surgical procedure are back into recreational footwear eg. trainers 2 weeks after their surgery.
- We provide all our patients with a 24 hour Video On-call Service should you require any advice.
Our team of Consultant Podiatric Surgeons are here to provide you with professional help and information on all your foot and ankle problems.
Some of the most common foot conditions that we regularly treat here at The Yorkshire Foot Hospital.
You can contact us via our Telehealth site which allows you to arrange Online video Consultations.
Email our Reception team using the 'Contact Us' Form.
To arrange your Online Podiatric Surgery Consultation
CLICK on the button below
Select Initial Podiatric Surgery Consultation.
An online calendar will allow you to choose a suitable date and time.
A link will be sent to your email address.
Simply click on the link at the time of your appointment.
Your Consultation will then begin.